Pop Culture 2: Enrique Iglesias Hero
Enrique Iglesias’ “Hero” becomes a 9/11 anthem
Released in early September 2001, it became synonymous with the tragic events of 9/11 when New York City radio DJs played it with audio from survivors and first respondeers recounting their experiences. Iglesias then sang it at a tribute concert, sealing its relationship with the tragic day. It has sold 8 million copies.
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires