By Pati Jinich | 08/23/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
Born and raised in Mexico City, I lived there all my life until I got married and moved to the U.S. and I never heard of “Mexican Wedding Cookies”. We did not have these cookies at our Mexican wedding, actually, I’ve never attended any wedding in Mexico that served these cookies. The first time I even heard the of “Mexican Wedding Cookie” was when we moved...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro