By Viviana Hurtado | 10/19/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
We're sure you've heard of the Occupy Wall Street movement that began almost 2 months ago in downtown Manhattan and has since spread nationally, and in some cases even globally. We just found out that some citizens down in Puerto Rico got in on the act, which got us thinking: What do we really know about this protest?
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize