By Jill Pankow | 02/02/2012 - 15:07 | 0 Comments
In response to burgeoning Brazilian waistlines, some bikini manufacturers are finally beginning to sit up and take notice of the demand for plus-size bikinis.
The statistics institute ran a study in 2010 that revealed 48% of women and 50% of men are currently overweight compared to 29% of women and 18% of men in 1985. “It used to be bikinis were only in tiny sizes...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache