planning a wedding in 6 months
By Yuliana Gomez | 12/14/2011 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
In the first few weeks after Chris and I came back from our vacation engaged, there was a flurry of confusion about what exactly to do regarding wedding planning. I remember trying to think of who to call, what to ask, what books to read—I just wanted to get a handle on everything and so I could get started. Being the bookworm that I am, I promptly downloaded 5 wedding...
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder