By Jessica Morrobel | 10/04/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
The leaves are changing and so is the fashion. Tweed has been around since the 1900s and it coincided with the new self-sufficiency of women while the men were away at war. Since then, year after year, plaid reinvents itself. So this fall, reinvent your wardrobe with plaid and get inspired by the current tweed trend.
By Kat Deluna | 11/10/2011 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Men's fabrics and gentlemanly patterns are hot for fall! Especially black and white tweeds and wool fabrics.
Wool styles can be bulky, but with some womanly curves and a great hem, the fabric can totally work! Fitted dresses and trousers paired with patent-leather pumps, are a classy fashion-must have. Designers like Azzedine Alaia, ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize