By Jill Pankow | 02/14/2012 - 14:57 | 0 Comments
Jessica Alba’s $1 million lawsuit against the developers of a post-pregnancy product that claims to shrink the waist is just one in a string of issues recently regarding celebrities’ personality rights. The part-Mexican actress argues the company used her likeness to sell their product. The defendant in the case, Caden Companies, is now...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires