By Valerie Tejeda | 10/08/2012 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
Ever wonder why you crave certain foods? Dr. Alan R. Hirsch, head of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago studied the food cravings of almost 20,000 people for the last 25 years – and the results are causing some serious reactions. Nutritionist Marcus Avila shares with us how he...
By Johanna Ferreira | 03/01/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
How you wear your hair can reveal volumes about your personality. Whether you’re into outrageous styles or lean more towards subtle changes, understanding your hair personality is the best way to decide what kind of change is best for your tresses!
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'