paying for college
By Alanna Nunez | 05/23/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
When I started college, I remember everyone telling me to enjoy my time there, because it would be the best four years of my life. And they were right. Now I’m watching my sister enjoy her college experience, and while she’s having a great time, there’s one major difference between her experience and mine: When she graduates in 2014, she’ll be saddled with at least $20,000...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize