By Stacey Rivera | 12/03/2012 - 16:26 | 2 Comments
We know, no recipe will ever taste exactly like abuela’s Christmas cooking. And while it may not be Christmas to you without natillas, some other Latinas may not even know what that is. Here, we give you eight basic holiday recipes from all over Latin America that every Latina should know. Share your family spin on these recipes in the comments section.
By Lee Hernandez | 12/21/2011 - 11:40 | 0 Comments
Jersey Shore star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro stopped by the Latina offices earlier this week, and talked exclusively to Latina.com about his Latin roots, his love of arroz con gandules, pernil and pasteles, and why he can't get enough of Spanish girls. Plus, the reality star dished on...
By Bren Herrera | 07/20/2010 - 08:00 | 3 Comments
I have to admit that one of the best things about being Cuban is our cuisine. Recently, a renowned chef and instructor based in Las Vegas sent me a message on Facebook to get my thoughts on food accessibility on my native island.
I sighed and told him that the best place to get the real deal and authentic Cuban food is actually here in the States—not at a restaurant...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect