By Jill Pankow | 11/16/2012 - 13:17 | 0 Comments
We love to hear stories about strong, Latina women making a positive impact on their community. For Army wife Janet Sanchez, however, her hard work and giving spirit allowed her an opportunity she never imagined – she got to meet her idol, Oprah!
In 2007 Sanchez, a mother of three from Puerto Rico, saw a need in her...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/21/2011 - 14:41 | 1 Comment
We don't know if you are watching OWN, The Oprah Winfrey Network, but you should be, if only to support Elizabeth Espinosa a contestant on Your OWN Show: Oprah's Search for the Next TV Star...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache