oscars_David Martí & Montse Ribé
David Martí and Montse Ribé have the makeup of winners. Literally! The Spanish makeup and special effects specialists won the Academy Award for Makeup for their complex makeup work on Guillermo del Toro’s Pan's Labyrinth. Their work on Doug Jones, who portrays the Faun and the Pale Man in the film, took an average of five hours in Martí and Ribé’s makeup chair each day to perfect.
Best Makeup, Pan’s Labyrinth, 79th Academy Awards, Won
- Brazil's economy experiences first contraction since 2009
- Warriors rally in 4th quarter for 112-103 win over Raptors
- Messi on target for January return after pain-free rehab session
- Engineer admits he was nodding off before train derailed
- Christian Slater Marries Girlfriend Brittany Lopez In Spontaneous Florida Wedding