No Child Left Behind and Hispanics
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 10/03/2011 - 17:01 | 0 Comments
Averaging only about 100 viewers during an hour-long live streamed Twitter Latino education town hall, Education Secretary Arne Duncan joined Juan Sepulveda, Director, White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans, in answering a wide range of education questions on Monday afternoon.
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season