By Samantha Leal | 11/16/2012 - 13:11 | 0 Comments
Mexican Olympic diver Paola Espinosa is not only a fierce competitor – she can work the camera as well! Joining other athletes to model the Nike Spring/Summer line, we caught up with the diver to talk fashion, competition and getting the perfect fashion shot. Take a peek at the shots, debuting here first!
Can you tell us a bit about your...
By Latina Staff | 06/13/2011 - 14:35 | 0 Comments
For this week's Crushing on voting we have a skateboard pro, a basketball champion and Mr. Worldwide himself!
Paul Rodriguez Jr.
This cutie is the son of comedian Paul Rodriguez, but he's stepped out of his father's shadow with an impressive career as a professional skateboarder. Since he got his first skateboarding sponsorship at the...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize