By Mariela Rosario | 06/01/2011 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Ellen Bialystok, a cognitive neuroscientist, has studied the effects of bilingualism on the brain for over 40 years. Among her impressive findings include the fact that bilingual children are able to understand more complex language problems than those that only spoke on language, that being bilingual can help delay the symptom's of Alzheimer's disease and...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season