By Irasema Romero | 02/17/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
Shakira has learned that music collaborations are attractive to listeners, especially when they include catchy urban beats from artists like Pitbull and Calle 13's René Pérez. But the Colombian singer is now facing the music after Puerto Rican reggaetonero Ñejo filled a lawsuit against her for not crediting his work in her...
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)