By Mariela Rosario | 10/27/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
Former president of Argentina Néstor Kirchner died today at the age of 60 of a heart attack at his summer residence in the small town of El Calafate.
While he was president, Kirchner oversaw Argentina's recovery from the 2001-2001 economic collapse. As a center-left leader, he has wielded considerable political influence over the last century. He was...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires