By Stacey Rivera | 12/03/2012 - 15:26 | 2 Comments
We know, no recipe will ever taste exactly like abuela’s Christmas cooking. And while it may not be Christmas to you without natillas, some other Latinas may not even know what that is. Here, we give you eight basic holiday recipes from all over Latin America that every Latina should know. Share your family spin on these recipes in the comments section.
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness