By Amanda Flores | 06/19/2012 - 20:00 | 0 Comments
Take your favorite pink polish from girly to edgy with this DIY manicure.
What you'll need:
- Pink polish like Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color in Must-Have Iris.
- Metallic silver polish. Try, OPI Nail Lacquer in Pirouette My Whistle.
- Pale pink or nude polish. We like, Zoya Nail Polish in...
By Amanda Flores | 06/04/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Let your hands do all the talking with this funky twist on nail art. It’s a great way to reuse your Sunday paper and the neutral tones make it the perfect accent to any outfit. Get the look in just four quick steps.
What you’ll need:
- A neutral nail polish
- 10 strips of newspaper (wide enough to span your nail)
- A small bowl...
By Samantha Leal | 05/07/2012 - 12:39 | 0 Comments
Ombre nails have been seen all over the red carpet lately, and the trend factor doesn’t seem to be waning. The look basically centers on a progression of colors in the same color family. The French word ombre means“shaded”, and in fashion it’s when one shade of a color slowly morphs into another. Are you ready to rock the trend? Check out these two tutorials:...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache