My Invisible Friend
By Smriti Mundhra | 02/01/2010 - 11:20 | 1 Comment
The once indie-friendly Sundance Film Festival has become so infested with A-list stars in recent years that getting attention for a small film with a no-name cast is nearly impossible—especially if the film is under twenty minutes long. But Barcelona-based Pablo Larcuen managed to do just that with his creative, hilarious short film...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires