Modern Latina Bride
By Verky Arcos | 02/23/2011 - 11:57 | 2 Comments
And so the planning begins!
While I had some ideas of my own, I thought I should have a brainstorming session with my fiancé and get a feel for his thoughts on the nuptials. But when I sat down with Hector on a Saturday afternoon, super excited to begin laying out my dream wedding, I was hit with the harsh reality that Hector and I didn’t see eye to eye on this. Not...
By Verky Arcos | 02/16/2011 - 11:45 | 1 Comment
For as long as I’ve been working at Latina, I’ve been in a relationship with Hector. And, just like in my job, I’ve dedicated time and energy into my relationship to make it lasting and successful. Fast-forward three years and I am the Fashion Market Editor at the magazine and still going strong with my live-in boyfriend. Everything was going according to plan in...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'