By Verky Arcos | 07/20/2011 - 13:15 | 3 Comments
You know how when someone close to you is pregnant, all of sudden it seems like every single woman you see is pregnant?
Well, I kind of feel that way with the “D” word: DIVORCE. Now that I am so close to my wedding date, I feel like I keep on hearing about people getting divorced and with the whole J.Lo and Marc Anthony breakup, the...
By Verky Arcos | 06/22/2011 - 15:32 | 2 Comments
Music, in my opinion, is one of the most important parts of a wedding. I think music determines the vibe of your party. Does it feel like a house party or a cocktail soiree? But, even more important than your the playlist is the very first song you choose to dance to as a newly married couple—your wedding song.
Everyone married couple I know has chosen a wedding song...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize