model joan smalls
By Latina Staff | 09/19/2012 - 16:30 | 0 Comments
Puerto Rican model Joan Smalls shares how she started modeling and her favorite things about her career. "There's not a routine," she says. "You go to different parts of the world and experience different things." Sounds like a sweet gig! Get more backstage scoop (including what she thinks being Latina means!) by watching the video below....
By Verky Arcos | 07/06/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Model Joan Smalls is surrounded by clothing every day (obviously). Thankfully for us, she's decided to impart her fashion wisdom so that we can all look a bit more put together. Read about her summer must-haves and shopping tips below!
What's your favorite season in terms of fashion?
"Spring/Summer, because it reminds...
By Verky Arcos | 06/07/2012 - 15:53 | 0 Comments
Model Joan Smalls left Puerto Rico to move in with her aunt in Queens, New York and become a model -- but she still has Puerto Rican pride. Here we chat with her about her homeland, growing up, and her “skinny legs.”
Were you into fashion growing up?
“A little. I was kind of a tomboy growing up and I went to public school, so...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize