By Jill Pankow | 02/08/2012 - 14:11 | 0 Comments
Mitt Romney took the most recent blow in the political battle brewing between him and fellow Republican Rick Santorum. On Tuesday a sizable portion of the Republican electorate in the states of Missouri, Minnesota and Colorado rejected Romney in favor of his competitor according to the...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 10/06/2010 - 11:01 | 39 Comments
Think Arizona’s SB1070 law is tough on undocumented immigrants? Well, not only are several other states currently crafting similar laws, but many are in an immigration law-passing frenzy. In the first half of this year, 44 state legislatures enacted 314 immigration laws and resolutions—21 percent more than in the same time period in 2009. Here are some of the harshest...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize