Migrant Farm Workers
By Mariela Rosario | 07/29/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
If ever there was a film that every person in America should see, it is this one. The Harvest/La Cosecha follows three young migrant farm workers as they give up their childhoods to work 12-14 hour days picking the food that winds up on our tables for dinner every night.
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season