mi vida reinventada
By Mariela Rosario | 03/23/2010 - 09:30 | 3 Comments
On Sunday, the United States House of Representatives passed a historic piece of legislation; a healthcare reform bill that promises to extend coverage to millions who have been denied for reasons ranging from poverty to preexisting conditions. It was a resounding victory for President Barack Obama, but how will this new...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize