Mexican Wedding Cookies
By Pati Jinich | 08/23/2011 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Born and raised in Mexico City, I lived there all my life until I got married and moved to the U.S. and I never heard of “Mexican Wedding Cookies”. We did not have these cookies at our Mexican wedding, actually, I’ve never attended any wedding in Mexico that served these cookies. The first time I even heard the of “Mexican Wedding Cookie” was when we moved...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize