mexican kids doll experiment
By Amaris Castillo | 12/22/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
Remember the famous experiment involving children and baby dolls?
Conducted by Kenneth and Mamie Clark during the 1940s, the social experiment asked a sampling of black and white children about two identical dolls, one with white skin and blonde hair and the other with brown skin and black hair. The children were asked which doll was...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize