mexican kids doll experiment
By Amaris Castillo | 12/22/2011 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
Remember the famous experiment involving children and baby dolls?
Conducted by Kenneth and Mamie Clark during the 1940s, the social experiment asked a sampling of black and white children about two identical dolls, one with white skin and blonde hair and the other with brown skin and black hair. The children were asked which doll was...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon