By Amaris Castillo | 05/09/2013 - 17:14 | 0 Comments
Disney tried to trademark Dia de los Muertos. Yes, the Mexican holiday. We wish we were kidding, but the mass media corporation had actually placed a trademark request earlier this month to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Disney’s reasoning? According to a story by...
By Stacey Rivera | 10/31/2011 - 09:25 | 0 Comments
Day of the Dead, Día de los Muertos, is a Mexican holiday honoring loved ones who have passed. Celebrated on November 1 and 2 in connection with the Catholic holidays of All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day, Pan de Muertos, a sweet bread, is traditionally made and private alters or grave sites are decorated with sugar skulls, marigolds and the favorite food of the deceased....
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires