By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 08/10/2010 - 13:00 | 2 Comments
It seems like every girl in the country is gearing up to watch Julia Roberts find herself while traveling in Italy, India and Indonesia in Eat Pray Love. While the movie’s trailer shows some incredible food and drop-dead gorgeous locations, we couldn’t help but think that when it comes to both (as well as thousand-year-old...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'