By Kat Deluna | 11/10/2011 - 10:00 | 0 Comments
Men's fabrics and gentlemanly patterns are hot for fall! Especially black and white tweeds and wool fabrics.
Wool styles can be bulky, but with some womanly curves and a great hem, the fabric can totally work! Fitted dresses and trousers paired with patent-leather pumps, are a classy fashion-must have. Designers like Azzedine Alaia, ...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize