By Latina Staff | 06/11/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
While certain diseases strike every ethnic group, Latinas are affected at a much higher rate and have a poorer prognosis for many. Accessibility to healthcare, education, prevention and early detection are key to making significant changes within our communities. Here’s what you need to know to keep yourself healthy and safe, according to Dr. Helen Troncoso...
- Hey Fox News, Here Are 13 Ways To Wage An Actual War On Christmas
- Pitbull's New Song 'La Noche No Termina' Includes Shout Out To Sofia Vergara
- Principal Put On Leave After Trying To Forbid Spanish In Classroom
- Plane Crash In Puerto Rico Leaves Two Dead
- Harry Reid Rails Against Joe Heck On Immigration Reform