By Latina Staff | 04/04/2011 - 09:00 | 9 Comments
For the first time in Latina magazine's 15-year history, a mother and daughter are sharing the cover! In the May issue, the regional Mexican music mogul and her daughter Chiquis open up about building a family empire and having their family life filmed for their hit reality show, I Love Jenni. The Latina cover shoot will be prominently featured in...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize