By Adriana Rivera | 10/27/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
—37-year-old Cuban actor Laz Alonso has just been cast in the music and dance-themed drama Planet B Boy. According to TheHollywoodReporter.com, the film, based on the award-winning 2007 documentary of the same name, will shoot in...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize