By Jill Pankow | 02/13/2012 - 11:57 | 0 Comments
Latinos made their presence known at last night’s 54th Grammy Awards. One of several stand-out performances of the night was Bruno Mars’ nod to the 1960s belting out “Runaway” off of his Grammy nominated Doo-Wops & Hooligans. The vivacious part-Puerto Rican donned a dazzling gold...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize