By Angie Romero | 01/04/2011 - 10:30 | 7 Comments
Mario Lavandeira (Perez Hilton to you and me) built an empire on controversy. “I love what I do. I’m my own American dream, and I inspire myself.”
Lavandeira, 32, is undeniably popular: Perezhilton.com draws 11.5 million unique visitors a month. And through his brand extensions—which include blogs fitperez.com and cocoperez.com,...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize