By Angie Romero | 01/04/2011 - 09:30 | 7 Comments
Mario Lavandeira (Perez Hilton to you and me) built an empire on controversy. “I love what I do. I’m my own American dream, and I inspire myself.”
Lavandeira, 32, is undeniably popular: Perezhilton.com draws 11.5 million unique visitors a month. And through his brand extensions—which include blogs fitperez.com and cocoperez.com,...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President