By Mariela Rosario | 05/04/2011 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
This past year I've experienced a bunch of milestones: I turned 30 and got married! But the one constant in my life has almost always been my long hair.
Recently, I came across my middle school yearbook (yes, I'm a pack rat) and my new hubby proclaimed, "Oh my god, you look EXACTLY the same." Sure, some may have taken it as a compliment, but I was horrified...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize