By Mariela Rosario | 11/08/2010 - 13:28 | 1 Comment
Demi Lovato should be comforted by the fact that she is not the only teenage Latina to struggle with emotional issues. Unfortunately, as we reported in Sound the Alarm, written by Christina Hernandez for the March 2010 issue, suicide is an increasingly alarming trend among young Latinas.
One in seven Latina...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache