By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 10/28/2011 - 13:30 | 0 Comments
You turn to Facebook to share your smallest every day thoughts and crazy night out pictures, but if you have been touched by cancer, whether you are a patient or survivor or have a family member or friend who is, there is now essentially a Facebook for cancer, IHadCancer.com, where you can share your experience and connect with others in worldwide network of support....
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache