By Jesus Trivino | 03/27/2012 - 17:20 | 0 Comments
Madonna doesn’t like Latino culture. She loves it more than Kim Kardashian loves herself. If Latino culture were a shampoo, she’d wash and repeat with no end in sight. Since her days as an MTV starlet in the 1980s to her sexual exploration of the 1990s to the aughts, Madge is simply gaga (pun intended) over nuestra gente. Before you download her critically acclaimed 12th studio album, MDNA...
By Kate Sandoval | 08/09/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Lola Leon’s Material Girl collection is debuting beauty products this month on macys.com, and we got a sneak peek of the 30+ line, which includes sweet-scented body sprays, body washes and body lotions ($12 each) as well as lip glosses, nail polishes (both $7 each) and eye palettes ($20 each, launch in September).
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize