By Lee Hernandez | 09/11/2011 - 20:53 | 0 Comments
By Mariela Rosario | 05/31/2011 - 13:30 | 10 Comments
Were you glued to the TV last night as the monster hit telenovela La Reina del Sur came to an end? We certainly were.
In the Telemundo drama, Kate del Castillo played Teresa Mendoza, an unexpected drug lord. The soap was based on the best-selling book by the same name written by Spanish author Arturo Pérez Reverte...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize