By Angelique Serrano | 03/11/2010 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
If you’ve been lucky enough to spend time in a spa, you’ll know the smell I’m talking about here. When you first walk through the doors of a spa, you’re usually met by the tranquil sounds of birds chirping and water falling from some zen-like indoor sculpture. And your nose is usually met with the faint scent of herbs and florals like orange, rosemary, chamomile and...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache