By Amaris Castillo | 06/27/2011 - 09:37 | 0 Comments
This week we are crushing on a wide spectrum of hotties — an irresistibly hot athlete, a singer, and an actor with a critically acclaimed new movie role. Read on and tell us who you’re crushing on this week!
The Mexican actor spent time with Latina Magazine last Friday at the screening of...
By Fox News Latino | 06/23/2011 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
For the first time, minorities make up a majority of babies in the U.S., part of a sweeping race change and a growing age divide between mostly white, older Americans and predominantly minority youths that is set to reshape everything from American culture to government policies.
The findings, based on the latest government data, offer a preview of final 2010...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 06/23/2011 - 11:45 | 1 Comment
Sen. Robert Menendez (D-New Jersey) and others introduced a comprehensive immigration reform bill on Wednesday that would require the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the country to register with the government and would strengthen border security and worksite enforcement while proposing tougher penalties for misuse of social security numbers.
By Verky Arcos | 06/22/2011 - 14:32 | 2 Comments
Music, in my opinion, is one of the most important parts of a wedding. I think music determines the vibe of your party. Does it feel like a house party or a cocktail soiree? But, even more important than your the playlist is the very first song you choose to dance to as a newly married couple—your wedding song.
Everyone married couple I know has chosen a wedding song...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 06/22/2011 - 12:15 | 2 Comments
The aim is simple but ambitious: Lock up the Latino vote until President Obama uses his presidential powers to stop deportations of undocumented immigrants that separate families.
Several Latino organizations and churches, led by...
By Mariela Rosario | 06/21/2011 - 12:30 | 4 Comments
Since the early 1900s, Latinos in the United States have endured hate-based violence. From the Ludlow Massacre to the murder of Luis Ramirez, hate crimes are, unfortunately, nothing new to our community. Alarmingly, they seem to be on the rise in recent years. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center there are currently 888 active hate groups operating in the United...
By Fox News Latino | 06/21/2011 - 09:00 | 1 Comment
Two sides of a closely watched immigration debate in Georgia were presented on Monday to a federal judge, who said he would not make an immediate ruling.
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'