By Samantha Leal | 06/11/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
A new national poll finds that Latino voters favor President Obama with a 43-point margin over Mitt Romney. Overall, 66% of Latino registered voters were certain or leaning towards Obama, while...
By Valerie Tejeda | 06/11/2012 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Celebrities have many secrets to looking fabulous and fit. Former reporter and host for Today and MSNBC, Susan Campos is known for tracking trends and getting the inside scoop on all things Hollywood. Campos is now the co-founder of the website ...
By Samantha Leal | 06/09/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Here's what you happened this week, if you missed it:
- The New York Daily News used the Cuban flag, not the Puerto Rican one, to promote the Puerto Rican Day Parade. Oops? [Latina]
- Sofia Vergara is reportedly back with...
By Samantha Leal | 06/08/2012 - 10:56 | 0 Comments
Deportations have not slowed down in the U.S., despite seven months of reviews by the Obama administration, reports The New York Times. This continuance has obviously disappointed many immigrants, many...
By Viviana Hurtado | 06/07/2012 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Deep in campaign silly season, “the war on ______” (fill in the blank) has become part of the jargon we hear on cable TV and see in Twitter hashtags. I have actually seen #WaronLatinos, not a joke.
A journalist with 11 years of domestic and international reporting under my belt, I think it’s professionally lazy to start parroting terms...
By Samantha Leal | 06/07/2012 - 13:43 | 0 Comments
Marc Anthony is the latest Latino supporting President Barack Obama for re-election. The singer publicly announced his support in a 30-second video for the Obama campaign, which urges Latinos to vote for President Obama. He tweeted: Re-electing @BarackObama=4 more yrs of progress for Latinos. That's why I'm hosting him on June 26 in Miami...
By Latina Staff | 06/06/2012 - 18:00 | 0 Comments
I think we've started taking divorce a lil too casually. Sure, we shouldn't stigmatize divorcees, but we could stop being so cute about our ending marriages. Things like divorce parties, divorce rings, ring caskets...
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness
- School Science Project Goes Terribly Wrong, Hospitalizing Students
- Erika Andiola: Stop Deportations First, Then Fight For Legislation