There have been so many Latina stars pregnant and popping babies out lately it is hard to keep track! We rounded up the products and websites that these new mami's love. Because hey, if it's good enough for J.Lo's babies...
1. Tuni & G’s trademark “Don’t you wish your mommy was hot like mine?” onesie has been selling like hot cakes. And it succinctly sums up the company’s sporty clothing line for mamis and kids — tongue-in-cheek and a little saucy. Perfect for our girl La Lopez, whose sister Lynda gave her two of these sparkly numbers, in blue and pink. Grab one and turn your kid into a star. www.tuniandg.com
2. Check out the super soft and stylish Booyah Baby blankets and bibs gifted to Ms. Christina Aguilera by her old Mickey Mouse playmate Britney Spears, who ought to know a thing or two about baby boys. www.booyahbabyonline.com
3. Thalia's plea to her thousands of fans that they make a donation to the March of Dimes in lieu of sending her baby gifts showed what a heart of gold the singing sensation has. But for those interested in what she stocked up on for her baby, check out www.cornerstorkbabygifts.com offering a slew of personalized and unique products for your little one!
4. J. Lo was a fan of KickTrack while her buns (no pun intended!) were still in the oven. Founded by Diep Nguyen, M.D., a Los Angeles-based obstetrician, the kick track system helps you to monitor your babies health while still in-utero by tracking their movements. www.babykick.com
5. Jessica Alba was shocked when Tyra Banks overwhelmed her with an entire nursery's worth of baby swag on her show a few weeks back. The present Alba was most tickled (maybe pink, maybe blue) about was the basket from Bel Bambini, LA's hottest new baby boutique. www.belbambini.com
6. Christina has been rumored to love the bobux baby shoe line, which is a good thing since she was gifted a pair in every style they have at her baby shower! www.bobuxusa.com