The list is actually a compilation of quotes from the billionaire business magnate-turned-politician that reveal his hate for Mexicans, not exactly a smart move for a guy who wants to be the commander-in-chief of a country whose largest ethnic minority group, and pretty much the decider of our next president, is Latinos.
Here are some of the repulsive xenophobic quotes La Flama compiled:
1. "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best."
2. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime."
3. “I will build a great, great wall on our southern border and I will make Mexico pay for that wall.”
4. "Mexico will not be taking advantage of us. They will not be having open borders."
5. "The Oscars were a great night for Mexico & why not -- they are ripping off the US more than almost any other nation."
Yeah, we don’t think our primos and tias will be voting Trump’s racism into the White House either.