1. Ivanka Trump officially just landed a job in the White House alongside her father, Donald Trump. The 35-year-old will be a government employee, serving as an unpaid senior adviser to Trump. In a statement, the businesswoman said, "I have heard the concerns some have with my advising the president in my personal capacity while voluntarily complying with all ethics rules and I will instead serve as an unpaid employee in the White House Office, subject to all of the same rules as other federal employees."
Her husband, Jared Kushner, also serves as senior adviser. Trump continued, "Throughout this process I have been working closely and in good faith with the White House Counsel and my personal counsel to address the unprecedented nature of my role.” (Extra)
2. Lamar Odom came clean to Us Weekly about his past drug use and cheating on Khloe Kardashian. (E! News)
3. Cristano Ronaldo has a new, impressive bronze bust at an airport in his native Portugal, where soccer fans can oogle at his face every time they pass through. (NPR)
4. Sarah Michelle Gellar and the rest of the Buffy cast reunited for their 20th anniversary. The entire cast got together for an epic photoshoot and sat down to reminisce on the series. (EW)
5. Charo is threatening to ditch her gig on DWTS after reports that she's "seriously upset" over her performances. Hear her discuss her most recent number below: