Another day, another offensive comment out of Donald Trump’s mouth.
Trump's former cast and crew for the Apprentice have disclosed some of the horrifyingly sexist things he told them during the reality show’s 14 seasons.
Twenty contestants, staffers and editors told the AP several stories of the president's disrespectful behavior, from "lewd comments" complimenting a camerawoman's butt, asking a female contestant to twirl for him and encouraging others to show more cleavage to season 4 winner Randal Pinkett saying Trump, who was recently married to Melania, mentioned wanting to have sex with women on the show – a claim also made by several other people on the Apprentice team.
If that’s not proof enough that Trump is a revolting human being and an embarrassment, these other outrageous moments will be:
1. Trump announced his bid for presidency by calling Mexicans rapists and drug-runners.
2. He asked for congratulations after the mass shooting at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub, tweeting: “Appreciate the congrats for being right on Islamic terrorism.”
3. He made fun of a reporter’s disability.
4. He kicked a baby out of a rally.
5. He called supporters who attacked a homeless Latino man “very passionate” and said they “love their country.”
6. He accused FOX debate moderator Megyn Kelly as having “blood coming out of her wherever” for doing her job and asking him tough questions.
7. Trump called for a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the country.
8. He proposed to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants.
9. He referred to 9-11 at 7-11.
11. More recently, Trump slut-shamed Machado, falsely claiming she had a sex tape and calling her “disgusting.”
12. He also called an attorney “disgusting” for requesting a break to pump breast milk.
13. He defended President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s internment of Japanese Americans.
14. Trump blamed the military's rape and sexual assault epidemic on “put[ting] men and women together.”
15. He called for the death penalty for the Central Park Five, Black and brown teenagers who were later exonerated of rape and assault.
16. He hired the editor of Breitbart, a white nationalist publication, as his campaign chief.
17. He said he’d force Mexico to pay and build a wall.
18. He suggested women who are sexually harassed at work “find another career.”
19. Trump may have sexually assaulted his former wife Ivana, who accused him of rape in a deposition but later said she didn’t mean it literally.
20. He said a U.S.-born judge was unable to be impartial because of his “Mexican heritage.”