Que Precioso! Have You Seen Target's New Baby Ad?
By Samantha Leal | 03/27/2013 - 11:22 |
Well this is adorable! Target, yes the store you go to for towels and end up leaving with a potted plant and slip-n-slide, has launched a new baby ad campaign. With the tagline "The Adventure Begins Here," the ad features real familes and encourages celebrating those everyday parenting adventures -- from a successful swaddle to a splashy bath time.
Set to the lullaby "Clap Your Hands," sung by 16-year-old Paulina Cerrilla from Season 3 of The Voice, the ad is the first of its kind for target, as it's bilingual! The song features both English and Spanish lyrics.
Check it out below and let us know, what do you think of the ad? Then make sure to enter to win one of two $50 gift cards to Target!
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder