The 20 Worst Things You Can Tell Your Latina Mom - Page 5
By Amaris Castillo | 06/21/2013 - 08:09 |
“I have found the perfect man – and we’re getting married this weekend.”
“I’m not serving anyone here… I don’t care if it’s my birthday party and I should be a good hostess.”
"I had McDonald's. That's real food."
“Keep talking… I’m taking you to a nursing home once you’re of age.”
“I got a tattoo… and it’s big.”
Like this post? Contribute to the Discussion
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'